On your first Visit
What to Expect
Please review this video to prepare before your first visit to us. This will help you better understand the process of Radiation Therapy for cancer treatment.
We are here to bring help and hope to Alaska. If you have further questions, please call our office.Call Us
Before your First Visit
- Bring your insurance cards with you.
- Make a list of all your questions, concerns and anything else that you would like to discuss with your doctor.
- Ask a friend or relative to come with you. This is an overwhelming, emotional time, and besides helping you to feel more comfortable, they can act as a second set of ears and help you understand anything that isn’t clear.
During your Visit
- Feel free to bring your list of questions with you and don't be afraid to ask all of them
- Ask your doctor to explain anything you don’t understand. Make sure you know what to expect during and after your treatment.
- If this is not your first treatment, be sure to tell your doctor about any unusual side effects. This will help customize your treatment plan.
Questions for your doctor
- What will happen (is happening) to my body as a result of my treatment?
- What is the purpose of this treatment?
- Can I expect any side effects from this treatment?
- What should I do if I experience side effects?
- When should I return for a follow-up visit?
We are here for you
Receive answers and support by giving us a call today!