ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
BEFORE YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Bring your insurance cards with you.
- Make a list of all your questions, concerns and anything else that you would like to discuss with your doctor.
- Ask a friend or relative to come with you. This is an overwhelming, emotional time, and besides helping you to feel more comfortable, they can act as a second set of ears and help you understand anything that isn’t clear.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Feel free to bring your list of questions with you and don't be afraid to ask all of them
- Ask your doctor to explain anything you don’t understand. Make sure you know what to expect during and after your treatment.
- If this is not your first treatment, be sure to tell your doctor about any unusual side effects. This will help customize your treatment plan.
QUESTIONS FOR YOUR DOCTOR
- What will happen (is happening) to my body as a result of my treatment?
- What is the purpose of this treatment?
- Can I expect any side effects from this treatment?
- What should I do if I experience side effects?
- When should I return for a follow-up visit?
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Receive answers and support by giving us a call today!